Jesus said there would come a time in the last days when it would be as it was in the days of Noah. There would come a time and a season in the entire earth, the imagination of mankind was only evil continually.
We are rapidly approaching that time.
Because of this, we must be diligent to build a means to protect and strengthen our families; not to isolate the family, but to insulate the family.
“I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.” John 17:15
Isolating your children will not help them stand. If we’re going to protect and strengthen our families, we are want to help our children flourish in righteousness, in good works, and be able to walk in the fullest measure of God’s blessings in their life.
3 ways to protect and strengthen our family in a wicked generation?
1. We must build lives upon the principles and precepts of God’s holy Word
2. We must build our lives with the frame work of convictions based upon the non-optional principles of God’s holy Word – and not compromise those principles.
3. We must be willing to stand alone for those convictions, if necessary.
There is a serious problem in the church today.
Too many families have allowed filth and the wickedness of the world to leak in. The sad part is, many of the families are sinking and some are dying because they have allowed sin to leak in.
The thing that will keep the leaks out is the fear of the Lord!
“And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.” Deuteronomy 10:12
The fear of the Lord is
- Revering Him
- Knowing God’s nature and character -2 Chronicles 19:4-7
- Hating evil – Proverbs 8:13
This message was based on Hebrews 11:1-7
If you have trouble viewing this video, click here.
For more messages by me, visit my podcast here.