God intends you to live the blessed life.
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
God wants to give you these 6 things from Ephesians 3:16-19
- to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
- that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith;
- that you, being rooted and grounded in love, (life stable, secure)
- may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— (live higher, wider longer and deeper than ever before)
- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge;
- that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
How we can live this kind of life?
7 Choices to Revolutionize a Graduate’s Life
You win or lose by the way you choose! The two most important elements of life
- the choices we make
- the relationships we build
You need to learn the value of choosing joy over pain
- Life isn’t fair
- You will be offended
Don’t live in failure
- Failure is an event, not an identity
- Choose to get up and move on
- Don’t live there
Choose to live by wisdom
- Don’t be a fool
- Nabal = Committed Fool
- Choose wisdom over your own ability
- Get around older people to mentor you, learn from wise people
Choose to live by the Holy Spirit
- He is our guide
- Promised to give us divine power
- Anointing = Enables an ordinary person to do extraordinary things
Choose to live by faith
- Don’t just live by what you can see and feel
- When you don’t feel it, faith it!
Choose to have a right perspective of God
- James 1:16
“Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.” James 1:16-18
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider leaving us a review. This helps the Foundational podcast reach more listeners.
Be sure to tell a friend about the Foundational blog and podcast, and share with them about the free Bible Reading Challenge journal they will receive when they subscribe to receive my newsletter!
Find more content like this on Foundational: