I hope you love the products and resources I recommend here at Foundational. It is possible that I get a commission and collect income from the links on this page. Click here for more info.
Living the incomparable life is inseparably linked to loving the truth
Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:1-4
How To Have a Love For the Truth Show Notes
- Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God
- is having correct information
- is having personal experience, not hearsay
- We have been given exceedingly great and precious promises
- Promises which are highly valuable
- Promises that are firmly established
“For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.” 2 Corinthians 1:20
- Rooted in these promises are
- all provisions for life and godliness
- that which will deliver us from corruption of this world
- impart to us new life – divine nature
- But we must have an accurate view of God
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider leaving us a review. This helps the Foundational podcast reach more listeners.
Be sure to tell a friend about the Foundational blog and podcast, and share with them about the free Bible Reading Challenge journal they will receive when they subscribe to receive my newsletter!
Links mentioned in this podcast:
Links About Truth: