Father’s Promise is a comprehensive study that takes you through both the Old and New Testaments to provide you a solid foundation for understanding who the Holy Spirit and what His role was and still is today.
In Father’s Promise you will learn:
- How a person receives the Holy Spirit
- What is the evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit
- What is the work of the Holy Spirit in sanctification
- What are the manifestation gifts in the life of a believer
- Why the Holy Spirit is important in your life
- How to walk in the Spirit
and so much more!
Father’s Promise is a Bible Study workbook designed to help lead small group and large group Bible studies. It is written in an outline form, allowing the pastor or Bible study leader to teach in his or her own words.