God wants to reveal to you the secret plans of the enemy before he carries them out.
“And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.” Matthew 6:13
“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.'” Psalm 91:1-2
“Oh, how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear You, which You have prepared for those who trust in You in the presence of the sons of men! You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the plots of man; you shall keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.” Psalm 31:19-20
Get a Strategy for Spiritual Warfare in God’s Secret Place
- 2 Kings 6:8-23
- The only one who stayed in a face-to-face relationship with God was Moses and Joshua
- Children of Israel thought it was too frightening
- They backed off
- Everyone else had to go through special rituals
- God’s presence dwelt in the Holy Place
- It was the Secret Place
- But God had a plan
- Your heart is now the secret place
“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- Your heart isn’t a secret place just because you’re born again
- The potential is there
- It is open to you
- It depends on the choices you make
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.” Psalm 91:14
- If you want to God to share with you His secrets and where God talks to you face-to-face
- You must love Him with your whole heart, mind, and strength
- 75% of Christians who go to church at least 2-3 times a month never read the Bible during the week
- God can’t share His secrets with you if you don’t let Him talk to you
- You have to know His name
- God wants to give you secrets to defeat the enemy every time.
- Adversity, trials, and sufferings are normal Christian living
- Defeat is abnormal
- If you’re walking in defeat you’re not dwelling in the secret place of the Most high
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider leaving us a review. This helps the Foundational podcast reach more listeners.
Be sure to tell a friend about the Foundational blog and podcast, and share with them about the free Bible Reading Challenge journal they will receive when they subscribe to receive my newsletter!
Listen More Foundational Podcasts here: