Life is really exciting when we realize that you realize that you’ve been delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God’s dear Son.
So now, you’re a son and daughter of God
You are royalty!
Begin living like royalty; because you have kingdom power and authority, because Jesus said, “I give you the keys of the kingdom.”
Put your hand on your heart right now and say, “Jesus, you have given me the keys of the kingdom!”
Show Notes For This Foundational Podcast:
- You are never at the mercy of your enemy
- You have the authority and power to pray blessing into your family, marriage, home, and life.
- When we live everyday with this knowledge, we will live everyday with confidence in anticipation of divine appointments and the impossible.
With God all things are possible and God lives in me, therefore all things are possible to me and all things work together for my good.
How to Walk With God Everyday
- You can walk with “historical God”
- The God that did the things you read about in the Bible
- Historical figure
- You can walk with “living God”
- The God that touches you every once in a while
- Living for that next time when God will touch you
- All week long the glory you feel on Sunday slowly fades away
- You can’t wait until you get back to church on Sunday so God touches you again.
- 2 Corinthians 3:13
“…unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.”
- Or you can live everyday in the manifest presence of God
- Because you’ve accepted Jesus Christ, you can live from glory to glory
- Even when you live in the real world, with trials and struggles, God’s presence with you
- 2 Corinthians 3:18
“But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
“And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.” John 14:13-20
Be sure to tell a friend about the Foundational blog and podcast, and share with them about the free Bible Reading Challenge journal they will receive when they subscribe to receive my newsletter!
Grow in your relationship with Christ with these discipleship manuals:
For more blog posts like this: