12 Great Gift Ideas for Christian Men
I hope you love the products and resources I recommend here at Foundational. It is possible that I get a commission and collect income from the links on this page. Click here for more info.
It can be hard to know what to get Christian men for Christmas.
I mean, you can get a guy only so many ties before it just become monotonous. Today I want to give you 12 Christmas gift and stocking stuffer ideas for Christmas.
Are you looking to buy a meaningful gift for your pastor or small group leader?
Maybe you need some gift ideas for your husband, who is so hard to buy for because he either needs nothing or has everything.
Perhaps you’re looking for some inspiration for your brother or father – or you drew your cousin’s name this year.
Whoever he is, you can be sure that any of these gifts are going to be a huge win! No cheesy gifts this year. No ties or socks for 2018!
1. Tony Evans is one of my favorite pastors. He is solid and his message is strong. Kingdom Man encourages men to be strong in the Lord and ready to change the world for Jesus Christ.
2. This unique stainless steel water bottle makes a strong statement with the words “Man of God” and “Timothy 6:11”.
3. This retro messenger bag is made of buffalo leather and fits an 18-inch laptop. It can be used as a computer bag, brief case, or courier bag, and is sure to be a huge hit.
4. There is almost nothing more useful than a pair of bluetooth ear buds perfect for listening to your favorite worship music or podcast. You can listen to my podcast here!
5. Any Christian guy would want to have this New Reformation Study Bible by Ligonier Ministries. In the ESV translation, it is easy to understand and yet a reliable translation with study notes from R. C. Sproul and 75 contributing theologians.
6. Grab this 90-Day Kingdom Man devotional to go along with the book!
7. Based on the film Courageous, The Resolution for Men is a call for strong leadership and a wake-up call for fathers to become bold leaders in their homes.
8. I love this Strong To the Finish t-shirt. It’s a perfect gift with a strong message
9. I also like this armor of God t-shirt.
10. This stainless steel Man of God travel mug is double wall insulated – so it will keep his coffee hot, and it makes a great statement at the same time. It’s a perfect pair with the water bottle!
11. I love this 3-inch blade pocket knife. It looks great with a powerful message from Joshua 1:9.
12. No gift guide for Christian men would be complete without a Starbucks gift card. I meet a lot of people at Starbucks. It’s a great place to fellowship, and meet with people in the area who want to know more about our church.
Be sure to check out my other gift ideas below:
Christian gifts are perfect for all occasions – from baptisms and confirmations to weddings and Christmas. They make thoughtful and heartfelt gifts that are sure to be treasured for years to come.