I hope you love the products and resources I recommend here at Foundational. It is possible that I get a commission and collect income from the links on this page. Click here for more info.
Can we trust the Holy Scriptures?
Is Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Savior that the Holy Scriptures talk about?
Is our faith and salvation that of the Holy Scriptures, or that of a different faith recorded in a different set of gospels?
Is the church of Jesus Christ the church of the Holy Scriptures, or is it the church of the Sacred Feminine as Gnosticism and modern-day Christianity-rewritten wants us to believe?
In today’s podcast I take time to answer these questions.
How Do We Know The Bible Is God’s Word Part 2?
We must answer four significant questions
- Were there really more than 80 gospels written and considered for the Holy Cannon?
- What are the Gnostic gospels?
- Are they really older than the Holy Scriptures?
- Do they contain the true gospel of Jesus Christ?
- How did we get our current Cannon – the Holy Bible that we have today?
- Is it reliable?
- Was the Emperor Constantine behind its selection
God commanded men to write His Words
“So Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the judgments. And all the people answered with one voice and said, ‘All the words which the Lord has said we will do.’ And Moses wrote all the words of the Lord. And he rose early in the morning, and built an altar at the foot of the mountain, and twelve pillars according to the twelve tribes of Israel.” Exodus 24:3-4 (Emphasis mine)
- Other places where it mentions that God had men write His Words
- Deuteronomy 31:9-11, 24-26
- Joshua 24:26-27
- 1 Samuel 10:25
- Mark 12:35-36
- Jeremiah 36:2
- 1 Corinthians 7:10
- 1 Corinthians 14:37
- 2 Peter 3:14-16
- 1 John 1:1-3
- Revelation 1:1-3, 17-20
- 2 Peter 1:16-18
- Men wrote the thoughts and mind of God
- They didn’t write from their own minds
- They didn’t write their own thoughts
- They were not just writing historical events
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider leaving us a review. This helps the Foundational podcast reach more listeners.
Be sure to tell a friend about the Foundational blog and podcast, and share with them about the free Bible Reading Challenge journal they will receive when they subscribe to receive my newsletter!
Listen More Foundational Podcasts about the Bible here: