How do you deal with life when bad things happen? We can live a life of joy, even when evil things happen all around us.
In this podcast we examine what Scripture teaches us about how to choose joy.
Show Notes For This Foundational Podcast:
- Read James 1:1-4
There are two things we learn from the story about Lazarus and the beggar.
1. No one gets to escape hardship
Life isn’t fair, but it can be filled with joy.
2. Scripture tells us that we’ll go through hardship
We live in a sinful, fallen world, so offenses will come. It’s impossible for them not to come.
How do you deal with life when evil happens?
- Cling to the hope of heaven. John 14:3
- Rejoice and leap with joy. Luke 6:20
Don’t waste your pain!
Learn how to count it all joy!
Instead of focusing on pain, learn how to live in joy from the inside out.
How do you do this?
- Don’t’ be undecided about what is right and wrong
- Choose today to be joyful in all things
- Learn the joy Scriptures
- Make a joy list
- Choose joy over pain
Grow in your relationship with Christ with these discipleship manuals:
Find more content like this on Foundational: