I imagine Joshua didn’t know how to meet God, so he hung out with someone who knew how to meet God.
“So the LORD spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.” Exodus 33:11
Show Notes For This Foundational Podcast:
A biblical account of Joshua and Caleb
- They were the only two out of 4.5 million people to enter the Promised Land
- These two men are a model for what America needs today
The church needs men to rise up in spiritual leadership
- Not “Aarons” who preach what the congregation wants to hear
- Not pastors who will please itching ears
We need to teach and train the next generation to turn their back on the world and run to Jesus and let Him set their heart on fire.
- Men, what you need; your family, marriage, work-place needs more than anything else is to be a man that knows how to get to the face of God.
- Reading a 2-minute devotional will not get you there
- Plan your day around your time with God
- Start your day in the presence of God
- Young men will not get to God if they don’t have older men to model it for them.
- We need to model for them how to want God
- We need to model for them how to seek God
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider leaving us a review. This helps the Foundational podcast reach more listeners.
Be sure to tell a friend about the Foundational blog and podcast, and share with them about the free Bible Reading Challenge journal they will receive when they subscribe to receive my newsletter!
Grow in your relationship with Christ with these discipleship manuals:
Find more content like this on Foundational: