My Top 10 Posts in 2015
I hope you love the products and resources I recommend here at Foundational. It is possible that I get a commission and collect income from the links on this page. Click here for more info.
2015 was an amazing year for me as a blogger!
I had my first post go viral, I introduced my linky party, Charisma Magazine’s SpiritLed Woman began publishing my posts, and I’ve watched my blog grow in ways I never dreamed possible.
I thought I’d take a moment in these final days of 2015 to share with you my top 10 posts for this year….starting with #10.
10. The Power of a Renewed Mind: Living the abundant life requires a person’s mind be made like the mind of Christ (Philippians 2:5).
9. Does God Ever Say Maybe? Do the commandments of God adjust to an ever changing world view, new cultural standards, or more open moral behavior?
8. Two Men Who Knew About the Secret Place: It’s not us seeking God, it is God seeking us. Isn’t that astounding? Because all other religions is mankind seeking and trying to get to their god.
7. What Does Jesus Think About Tolerance? A roundup of posts about the topic of tolerance in the church.
6. There is Only One God: One thing I am seeing more and more, even in those who say they believe the Bible, is people saying, “Don’t we all worship the same God? We’re all seeking God, right?”
5. The High Risk of Tolerance and Political Correctness: Tolerance and political correctness are the means by which Almighty God is thrown out of a nation and new gods are invited in.
4. Dear Mom Who Feels Like a Failure: I know that if you had it to do all over again, you’d do a lot of things differently.
3. Do You Suffer SNOOY? When the stage is set for SNOOY, the real issues will never be addressed. No one has been “judged.” Everyone leaves with “good feelings.”
2. Are You Born Again or Just Religious? The only way a man or woman can be transformed is ”through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit. A post I wrote for Missional Call.
1. 6 Tips for Studying the Bible: 6 ways you can help rejuvenate your daily Bible study!
Which post was your favorite?