If the kingdom of God is a culture of worship, and we go to church on Sunday and worship, we need to develop a culture of worship in our own lives personally.
If Sunday is the only time you worship, then you’re out of step with the kingdom of God in your life.
Show Notes For This Foundational Podcast:
3 Ways Worship Defeats the Enemy
1. Worship Drives Out Evil Spirits
1 Samuel 18:10-12
David would play and sing and worship God before King Saul, and while he worshiped God the demonic spirits that were harassing the king would leave.
Could it be that in your home personally, the reason why there is so much harassment going on is because you don’t have enough praise and worship going on in your home.
If you would develop that in your family, you would drive those tormenting spirits out the door!
2. Worship Sets the Captives Free
- There will be times that the enemy will come against you
- Try to imprison you
- Try to oppress you
- Suppress your emotions
- Suppress your thinking so that you are confused and in a fog
- The way to break out of it is to develop a personal culture of praise and worship
- Break your chains
- Release you from the enemy’s bondage
3. Worship Breaks Strongholds
2 Chronicles 20:1-24
- The enemy is developing a strategy right now to destroy you and your family
- You are never at the mercy of your enemy
- If you will develop a personal culture in your life, as you worship God will give you a strategy to defeat the enemy every time.
- God has given us a promise
- When the enemy comes against you one way, he will flee before you seven ways.
God wants us to take our personal culture of worship and learn how to express it through our love language
- Set aside 5-10 minutes each day to worship
- Just worship
- Not to read the Bible
- Not to ask God for anything
- Use some worship music and sing with it
- Practice using the 9 Hebrew Words for Worship
More Articles Like This:
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider leaving us a review. This helps the Foundational podcast reach more listeners.
Be sure to tell a friend about the Foundational blog and podcast, and share with them about the free Bible Reading Challenge journal they will receive when they subscribe to receive my newsletter!